PDA

View Full Version : Internet business

mary1
11-12-2008, 01:40 PM
Do you think you can make money if you have an Internet business? Like selling stuff, or from advertising? Or is it just one big scam????

trent
11-12-2008, 02:18 PM
Of course you can make money online. There are many people that supplement their income with a part-time online business, and some of them do it full time. That's being said there are lots of "get-rich-quick" schemes and scams promoted out there, so be very careful! Online business is like any other business, and you have to work hard, and have a sound business plan to make it work.

Steven
11-13-2008, 02:04 PM
I have a friend who is doing affiliate marketing online, but he hasn't done very well lately. I guess people are lowering their spending and buying only essentials.

bullish
11-14-2008, 08:09 PM
You can try selling on eBay, but you have to find a good product that is in demand, otherwise you will fail.

ghak7
11-17-2008, 01:59 PM
You can try selling on eBay, but you have to find a good product that is in demand, otherwise you will fail.

That's what I've heard. Lots of people are selling junk on eBay... Honestly I don't know if any internet business could make money like a full time job

Canadian
11-18-2008, 06:48 PM
I think that to be able to successfully sell on eBay you must have razor-thin profit margins, which doesn't look very attractive to me.

bullish
11-20-2008, 06:53 PM
I think that to be able to successfully sell on eBay you must have razor-thin profit margins, which doesn't look very attractive to me.

I know somebody who makes over 50K per year selling stuff on eBay. This is not a bad salary for somebody working from home.

Steven
11-21-2008, 02:18 PM
It's not a bad salary, but is nothing special either. Try paying the bills and living in a decent Toronto area with 50K per year and you'll find it close to impossible.

CipScorp
07-20-2009, 11:13 AM
it would have a santa, a live reindeer and a sleigh, all this would be set on shopping malls. does anybody know if this might be a good business?

Canadian
07-20-2009, 06:28 PM
it would have a santa, a live reindeer and a sleigh, all this would be set on shopping malls. does anybody know if this might be a good business?

The problem with this business is that is seasonal and you can make money for a few short weeks per year only.

Smigopetter
07-30-2009, 06:53 AM
Hello to all,

I am petter a new member in this community

trent
08-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Hi Petter and welcome to the forums!

francisford
11-25-2009, 10:56 AM
As long as you look out for scams and schemes, the internet has great income or business opportunities. everybody is turning to the internet for almost everything, so the market is really huge. I think it is the most popular medium and recource, and that's why people turn to it.