PDA

View Full Version : medical tests for extra cash

dreamy
11-25-2008, 01:49 PM
Did you ever tested drugs and do medical tests? I know you can make extra money that way but does it worth it? Would you offer yourself to science?
I mean if you really really need the money, would you do it?

Canadian
11-25-2008, 03:20 PM
I don't think I'll ever do that. There are better ways to earn money than that.

canfra
11-26-2008, 03:51 PM
Are people that desperate? If you are in big debt maybe you can consolidate your bills and pay what you feel comfortable with.
Testing drugs is very risky and it can harm your body a lot...

trent
11-26-2008, 06:22 PM
I would never do it.

Steven
11-27-2008, 01:53 PM
I might do it, if I'm really, really desperate, however the money has to be good.

invest
11-28-2008, 05:21 PM
I hope I never have to do such a thing. And besides, you have to be relatively healthy to do drug tests. No thank I need my health!

lanaa
12-10-2008, 07:39 PM
If you really need extra cash, get a second job. Testing drugs is no fun and can be very very harmful in the long run. People take their health for granted and forget that actually health is much more important than money and money can't buy you a healthy body.

Jason
12-11-2008, 02:11 PM
If you really need extra cash, get a second job. Testing drugs is no fun and can be very very harmful in the long run. People take their health for granted and forget that actually health is much more important than money and money can't buy you a healthy body.

Getting a second job isn't as easy as it sounds. Some people can't even find a single job in this economic environment.

ggonzo
12-15-2008, 01:50 PM
Getting a second job isn't as easy as it sounds. Some people can't even find a single job in this economic environment.

True. Companies are slashing jobs every day. For me the most important thing is to be debt free. If you don't have debt you most likely have savings. This way you are more flexible.