PDA

View Full Version : Toronto - the next financial center of North America?

heyjude
01-22-2009, 01:51 PM
I read in "Toronto Life" magazine that Toronto will be the next financial center of North America. I personally don't believe this will happen (I know people want to believe it, it sounds good). Do you think that Toronto has the capacity and the business environment to become a financial center of North America?

Canadian
01-22-2009, 03:17 PM
I read in "Toronto Life" magazine that Toronto will be the next financial center of North America. I personally don't believe this will happen (I know people want to believe it, it sounds good). Do you think that Toronto has the capacity and the business environment to become a financial center of North America?

Of course not. I'm sure that they claim the same thing in Vancouver and Montreal, but this is just plain silly. This will never happen.

trent
01-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Yeah, right! I don't know where do they come from with such ridiculous ideas, but obviously stupidity sells :).

Canadian
01-26-2009, 03:53 PM
I don't think any of the Canadian city will ever be a financial capital of North America.

Steven
01-28-2009, 03:52 PM
Toronto is the Canadian financial capital, but I doubt it that it ever will be more than that.