PDA

View Full Version : Do you have life insurance?

heyjude
07-16-2008, 03:48 PM
Do you have life insurance? Do you think it is necessary to have life insurance? I don't have and sometimes I am worried. The thing that is stopping me is that I have to go through all that medical questions. Do you need to have physical to get a life insurance?

ms.piggy
07-17-2008, 03:33 PM
I think it is important to have life insurance. Depending on the insurance company you may need a physical - yes

trent
07-17-2008, 07:22 PM
I don't have a life insurance, but I have considered getting one. It all depends on your situation. If you are young and single, you might not want/need one, however if you have a family which depends on you, thi is entirely different matter...

Canadian
07-23-2008, 06:21 PM
No, I don't have a life insurance.

mary1
07-24-2008, 04:31 PM
I don't have life insurance. This will be one more bill to pay every month. However I think it is a smart thing to do...

bullish
07-25-2008, 03:29 PM
I don't have life insurance. This will be one more bill to pay every month. However I think it is a smart thing to do...

So if you think it's a smart thing to get a life insurance, why don't you get one? Surely a few more bucks per month couldn't be an issue, or could it be?

sunshine
07-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Yes I do. I think it's worth it. The insurance clerk may come with a doctor at your house and complete the forms with you.

Steven
07-28-2008, 05:50 PM
I'm self employed and I do have a life insurance. I don't get any benefits like permanent employees working for big companies, but I gladly pay my life insurance premium as I belive this is something everybody must have.

annof
08-01-2008, 02:12 PM
I'm thinking about it.

francisford
10-30-2009, 10:08 AM
I'm surprised that not everyone with a stable job has life insurance. I think it's a very wise investment. However, I also respect those who don't think it's necessary. Maybe it's the way their parents have instilled the importance of life insurance in them. And I also understand that people who don't have their own families yet usually don't care much about these things.

In my opinion, though, I think that it all depends on how much you love your family and how much you want them -- especially your kids -- to be financially secure when you're gone.