PDA

View Full Version : small business loan

investor
07-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Do you think it is wise to take a small business loan? It is a start up loan. I know I have to write a business plan - what else should I do?

Canadian
07-23-2008, 06:10 PM
What kind of business are you planning on starting? I would be very careful if I planned to invest in a new business in the current economic environment. You should make sure that your business idea is recession-proof, and your business has enough funds to survive a serious economic downturn.

trent
07-23-2008, 06:39 PM
The Canadian government has several programs created to help small business financing. The financing can be in many for example loans, grants, training programs and more.

You can check the Canada Small Business Financing Program website for example:

http://www.ic.gc.ca/epic/site/csbfp-pfpec.nsf/en/home

investor
07-24-2008, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the info. I have an advertizing business that I started in the beginning of 2008. I print everything from brochures and business cards all sorts of Marketing Materials, window signs, magnets, t-shirts. I need a small loan because I don't want to outsource everything....

trent
07-24-2008, 04:51 PM
Ther easiest thing to do is talk to a loan officer at your local bank about the business loan. Explain why do you need a loan, and the loan officer will tell you what documentation do they need along with your application for a business loan.