PDA

View Full Version : Car insurance increases anyone?

trent
07-29-2009, 02:51 PM
Has your car insurance increased this year? My car insurance went up 10% this year, for no reason whatsoever. Did the same happen to any of you?

Canadian
08-04-2009, 04:07 PM
I read somewehere that the auto insurance premiums will be going up accross the board in Canada, because of the losses suffered by the insurance companies. When they have a good year with less losses they never refund part of what we pay them, do they?

Steven
08-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Has your car insurance increased this year? My car insurance went up 10% this year, for no reason whatsoever. Did the same happen to any of you?

Have you asked your insurance company what caused the increase in the premium?

Jason
08-31-2009, 02:53 PM
I just got the insurance renewal letter, and my premium is 5.6% higher. I though we were in deflation?!?

madr68
09-08-2009, 05:48 PM
I have a perfect driving record no claims ever However my ins company has blessed me with $263.xx increase per year. My company GB Crag said most ins companies have jacked up the prices to 17% this season. I don't understand this i have a perfect ins record go increase people with claims or whatever don't rape us. As well as the world wide ins scams paying out to corrupted companies, now they need to make it up by charging me and others $263 increase per year or 17% Damm I should go smash my cars then i can understand the increases to my ins.

Sorry I'm real mad about this legal theft.

michael86
09-12-2009, 03:21 AM
i dont know details but i think its normal car insurance will increases every year..:(

francisford
10-30-2009, 10:12 AM
Hmn.... same thing... I think car insurance premiums are supposed to increase per year.

But now that you have mentioned it, I will have to check just how much increase I've been paying. I never really cared about this (not that I have all the money to pay whatever premium amount)...

trent
11-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Why would you expect the premiums should increase every year? Is it because the government, banks and corrupted mass media brainwashed you in thinking that inflation is normal?