PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel bad about having debt?

annof
07-30-2008, 02:23 PM
Do you feel bad about having debt? I mean that you have to pay mortgage, or credit card debt, or cal loan, or any other loan you took. I am stressed out because of my debt. Are you?

ggonzo
07-30-2008, 02:50 PM
First of all nobody put a gun to your head and asked you get into debt. So stop complaining and deal with it.

Sorry for being honest and yes being in debt is stressful.

Jason
07-30-2008, 04:18 PM
So far my debt is managable, but with all the escalating prices I don't know how long it will last before I start having problems repaying my debt. I'm kind of sorry that I took on too much debt, and I'm trying to repay it as fast as I can.

trent
07-30-2008, 05:01 PM
I don't have debt and I feel great :). If I had any debt, I would be scrambling to pay it off as soon as I can. Why? Because interest rates are going much higher in the not too distant future.

investor
07-31-2008, 04:24 PM
Do you feel bad about having debt? I mean that you have to pay mortgage, or credit card debt, or car loan, or any other loan you took. I am stressed out because of my debt. Are you?

It would be really stressful if you have bad credit, need money and can't get a loan or debt consolidation and you are chased by creditors. This is what I call stressful. After all it was my choice to lease my car, so who's to blame?

lanaa
08-14-2008, 06:30 PM
I am not really in debt but I will definitely feel bad and depressed if I was in debt. Only my car is leased and this is my only debt.

bullish
08-22-2008, 07:06 PM
I have lots of debts and I'm doing just fine. I bet that I live better than most of you whining babies.