PDA

View Full Version : CBC T.V. program looking for help

Jennifer F.
09-23-2009, 06:28 PM
Hello,

I am a producer with the CBC T.V. consumer program "Marketplace." Are you in debt and considering your options (bankruptcy? credit counselling? debt consolidation? a consumer proposal?) If so, I'd like to hear your story.

Or, have you gone through one of these already with or without success? Please get in touch.

This is for research only, and any information you give me will be in confidence, unless you agree to otherwise.

Thank you in advance,

Jennifer Fowler
jennifer.fowler@cbc.ca
416-205-3698

Canadian
09-24-2009, 07:09 PM
I have very little personal debt (car loan) so I can't help you, but I'm sure there will be people having debt problems willing to share their stories...

trent
09-25-2009, 01:22 PM
Hello,

I am a producer with the CBC T.V. consumer program "Marketplace." Are you in debt and considering your options (bankruptcy? credit counselling? debt consolidation? a consumer proposal?) If so, I'd like to hear your story.

Or, have you gone through one of these already with or without success? Please get in touch.

This is for research only, and any information you give me will be in confidence, unless you agree to otherwise.

Thank you in advance,

Jennifer Fowler
jennifer.fowler@cbc.ca
416-205-3698

What will be this research used for?

Rickson9
09-25-2009, 06:19 PM
What will be this research used for?

Probably a show? Just a crazy guess...