View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 06:30 PM
Canadian Canadian is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 415

Contact the vendor and ask them for a refund. If they refuse, or if they are slow to do the refund, then contact your credit card company and do a chargeback.
Bear with me please
Reply With Quote