View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 03:08 PM

Default Not receiving Statesments

Hi ya'all
I have been having issues with Citi MasterCard, Canada regarding statements.

I rarely receive one so for months I cannot see what is being charged to the card or how much is due when. Result is Balance and interest increases, blocked card on numerous occasions, probably a bad credit rating somewhere, just aggravating

I have contacted them many times asking it to be resolved, they all keep repeating the exact same answer: “System shows it is being sent, nothing else I can do” and refuse to refer me to someone who can do something.
Since I receive all my other mail and some of City MasterCard statements, the problem must be with them, how can I get some action on this?

Another thing, eventually I had enough of it all and called them to get a final balance to pay it off in July. November they finally send a statement with $64,- balance and some kind of threat. So I call them yet again, the rep tells me they can not give a ‘Pay out balance”? Then they won’t send statements for 3 months and tell me I am late with the payment.
Even if I pay this $64,-, there will some residual interest payment left again? It never seems to end!

Does any authority keep an eye on these companies at all?