View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 07:11 PM
Farly Farly is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1

Hi Chris

Before you hire a lawyer or pay someone a percentage, you should go through the complaint process with the ScotiaBank.

If you have no success, there are government consumer agencies that deal specifically with banks. There are also indepentant consumer agencies that could help.

Good luck.
Reply With Quote