View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 02:05 PM
BankAdmin BankAdmin is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 22
Blog Entries: 4

There are some restrictions if you travel outside of Canada or even Ontario (don't forget that OHIP is Ontario Health Insurance Plan). The Ministry of Health and Long-term Care recommends getting private health insurance when traveling, because health services in other countries like US usually cost much more than the OHIP will cover.
Reply With Quote