View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 12:10 AM

Angry what to do with Bell and my now crappy credit

I had amazing credit until I got screwed hard core by Bell. I had a cell phone with them for 6 months and moved to Saskcatchewan where they don't have Bell. So I called Bell to cancel my contract, knowing I'd have to pay cancellation fees. However, they told me to get a phone with Sasktel, fax them my cellular agreement and they would waive the cancellation fees. So that is what I did. They continued to charge me monthly, unbeknownst to me, until finally they sent me to collections claiming I owed them $850. I can assure you, I do not owe them one penny. I have been arguing with Bell for over a year on it now. I have repeatedly faxed them the same piece of information they've asked for, but they keep claiming to have not gotten it (which is crap because I have the transaction records to prove they recieved them). They keep giving me the run around and have out-right blatantly lied to me. Meanwhile, the collection agency is still after me for the money and my credit has since been completely destroyed. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now. Help!