Canadian Banks | Forums | Terms of Use

Welcome to the Canadian Financial Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Canadian Financial Forums > Canadian Financial Forums > Canadian Banks and Banking
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2008, 02:38 PM

Default safety deposit box

I want to get a safety deposit box. Do you know how much it costs, per year, per month...?
Old 08-18-2008, 08:00 PM

I don't have a safety deposit box, but I know that every major Canadian bank offers them, and I think that the price should be less than $100 per year, unless you need a really big box. Call your bank and they'll let you know right away how much do they charge for safety deposit boxes.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:00 PM

The smallest safety deposit boxes cost around $40 per year. The bigger ones are more expensive, and they are usually rented out, and you'll be lucky to find one.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:45 AM

Default safety deposit box

Can anyone buy me a Gait cage and Ill buy it off them. Im out in Halifax and the only kind of box facemasks they have are the old 20/20s.... PM me
Old 07-06-2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranana_veitty View Post
Can anyone buy me a Gait cage and Ill buy it off them. Im out in Halifax and the only kind of box facemasks they have are the old 20/20s.... PM me
Quit spamming the forums!