Canadian Banks | Forums | Terms of Use

Welcome to the Canadian Financial Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Canadian Financial Forums > Canadian Financial Forums > Personal Loans
Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2009, 07:40 PM

Yah, its here and there sort of thing. I am very bad at paper work keeping when it comes to that sort of thing...
Old 08-31-2009, 02:47 PM

Just ask your ex-employers for a recommendation letters, and you'll be fine. I was in the same situation like you a few years ago (had experience, but not records) and this worked for me.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:37 AM

All my past employers? Or just the one I am with now. What type of credit score would I need. I have only had open credit for about a year now but never missed a payment. Last I checked my score was sitting at 630..
Old 09-01-2009, 06:01 AM

Just wondering also, What should my boss put in it for an idea. Hes never done one.. I have been working for him for 5 years.
Thanks
Old 09-03-2009, 04:22 AM

Thats the letter he made, you think that will win some hearts for 10-15g loan? With a credit history for 1 year. Think my rating was 630 last time I checked.

I understand that Mr.xxxxx, who is working in my concern as a Painter, has applied for a personal loan from your bank. Mr. xxxxis a man of integrity and is known to me for the past 7 years. He is under our employment for 5 years. I have also enclosed a statement of his salary details, to prove his credit worthiness. I am sure that he is capable of and will repay the Loan regularly, in the event of your sanctioning him the 15,000$ loan.
I Promise you, your bank that Mr. xxx will have a job to pay back the loan in full, Mr. Batt will even advance in his career as a Painter. xxxx not only loves his job, he will be taking over xxxx in the end.
Mr. xxxx makes 17 dollars a hour and works 85 hours bi weekly. Christopher’s paychecks bi weekly is between 1177.60 and 1265.00, which average between 2355.20 and 2530.00 a month.
I very much recommend Mr. xxxxxxx for this loan.

Sincerely, xxxx
A1 xx (Owner)
250-xxxxx
Old 09-08-2009, 08:58 PM

So what did the bank say?
Old 09-17-2009, 12:59 AM

The banks gave me a big N..OO