Canadian Banks | Forums | Terms of Use

Welcome to the Canadian Financial Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Canadian Financial Forums > Canadian Financial Forums > Credit Cards

Old 06-16-2008, 09:03 PM

Default What is your favorite Canadian credit card?

What is your favorite Canadian credit card and why?

My favorite credit card is the AMEX Costco platinum card. I like it because it has no annual fee, and it offers generous cash backs (generous by Canadian standards). The only thing that I don't like about AMEX cards in general is that they are not as widely accepted as Visa and MasterCard.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:29 AM

My favourite is Canadian Tire Mastercard. It also has cash back that you can spend in Canadian tire stores...
Old 06-23-2008, 06:49 PM

I like the CIBC Visa Aerogold credit card. I usually don't carry any balance on it, and I use it for purchases whenever I can, because of the rewards. It gives me 1.5 aeroplan miles for every dollar spent at grocery stores and gas stations. The rest of the store purchases bring me 1 aeroplan mile per dollar.